Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Terrain Progress

Just a quick update on the Terrainathon, here's what I got up to over the weekend:






Not quite finished on the tree front as I can't get a foliage that looks right, I may give the old pan scourers another try but for now all they need is a little highlighting and some ground flock adding and they're usable. I didn't manage to get in a game of anything as the terrain making seemed to take a lot longer than I had anticipated but hopefully sometime this weekend I may be able to squeeze in a game.

I haven't done much else in the way of painting but I have nearly finished the  Golden Gobbo pic that I'm putting together for Orlygg's old school painting comp, he just needs tweaking slightly and scanning and he's ready to go.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the picture, fantastic work - gives me nostalgic thrills just looking at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers very much, I hope I can get more old school illustrations going for Oldhammer

      Delete
  2. Terrain looks great as does the Golden Gobbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic stuff, Where did you get the mat from for your cornfields?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, I got the mat from Tesco's It was around £4 I think.

      Delete